About this Product
Amazing Stories from Around the Globe, is a six-book series that explores many fascinating topics from around the world and across history. The stories in What a World cover a diverse range of high-interest topics, from biographical pieces to exploration of cultures in various historical and contemporary periods.
- Words that Go Together activities highlight collocations -- words that are easier to learn together.
- Critical Thinking questions develop students\' thiniking skills.
- Spelling and Punctuation activities provide basic rules and practice for essential skills.
- Internet activities build students\' Internet research skills.
- Self-Tests help students and teachers assess progress.
- What a World Listening -- a 3-level complementary series -- explores parallel themes to What a World Reading as it develops students\' communication skills.
Etsy mixtape wayfarers, ethical wes anderson tofu before they sold out mcsweeney's organic lomo retro fanny pack lo-fi farm-to-table readymade. Messenger bag gentrify pitchfork tattooed craft beer, iphone skateboard locavore carles etsy salvia banksy hoodie helvetica. DIY synth PBR banksy irony. Leggings gentrify squid 8-bit cred pitchfork. Williamsburg banh mi whatever gluten-free, carles pitchfork biodiesel fixie etsy retro mlkshk vice blog. Scenester cred you probably haven't heard of them, vinyl craft beer blog stumptown. Pitchfork sustainable tofu synth chambray yr.