Students build confidence, creativity and performance with New Challenges, helping them to grow and develop social awareness. Learners will enjoy lessons that are educational and fun and present a challenge that is achievable. The author team of this proven course have selected themes that inspire, motivate and promote positive values. Students acquire language skills in a systematic way and become independent learners who are better citizens of the world.
Meet the challenge with ActiveTeach - for resources and in-class presentation. Students step up to the challenge with ActiveBook - the student book in digital format with audio.
New Challenges combines the best of the authors\' distinctive topic-based approach with a lighter touch appropriate to the age group.
- Highly respected authors of bestselling Challenges series, Michael Harris, David Mower and Anna Sikorzynska
- Strong thematic content educates and motivates.
- Stories promote positive values with characters that provide positive role models
- Clear and explicit grammar and lexical syllabuses together with an approach which actively develops students\' spoken and written language with WORD BUILDERS and SENTENCE BUILDERS
- LANGUAGE AND SKILLS are recycled in an extended productive activity at the end of each module, with further opportunities for more creative writing orproject work
- REVIEWS at the end of every second module have a diagnostic element; students listen and check their own answers and are guided to further practice of their weak areas
- Systematic learner development strand helps students communicate and interact as well as become independent learners
- Cross-cultural input integrated in main lesson promotes intellectual awareness
- Syllabuses take account of the Council of Europe\'s Framework of reference for modern languages.
- Levels 3 and 4 correspond to ESOL\'s PET exam.
- Manageable in one academic year.